Olymp Trade robot, what is it?
The Olymp Trade Robot is a program that runs on the new MT4 platform that Olymp Trade acquired at the end of 2019.
This Robot does not work for Binary Options, but for the Forex market.
Until the end of 2019, there was no Olymp Trade Robot.
In fact, there were some Binary Options Robots for the normal Olymp Trade platform, but against Olymp Trade rules.
Many people always ask for Robots because they don’t have time to learn or simply don’t want to waste time, and with robots, all this work of analyzing the graphics and trading is done by the robots.
To learn more about what Robots are and how they work, read this article: what are Robots and how do they work?
Olymp Trade Robot: What has changed?
At the end of 2019 Olymp Trade acquired a license for the Meta Trader 4 platform (known simply as MT4).
This platform is the best known in the world of Forex brokers.
It is a platform that was developed by a Russian company in the early 2000s and quickly became the best and most used Forex platform.
This platform, in addition to being the most complete in terms of indicators, opens up almost infinite possibilities when it comes to strategy development.
Another great advantage is that it allows the use of robots.
Olymp Trade offers 2 MT4 accounts. Click to learn more
Olymp Trade Signals
We also offer a service of Signals to Olymp Trade.
With this service, you don’t need to change to the Olymp Trade MT4 platform.
You can use the same account you have been using until now.
To learn how our Olymp Trade Signals work, please visit our page: Olymp Trade Signals.
How it works Olymp Trade Robot?
The MT4 platform that Olymp Trade provides uses its own language, a language that derives from C ++ (this for those who understand code) and who knows how to write in this language (MQL) can automate any strategy that works on MT4.
In this way, and thanks to MT4 that robots and Forex signals have developed, today more daily operations are done from automatic systems than from manual operations.
The operation is very simple.
Robots are files written in MQL that are then uploaded to our MT4 platform and then added to the graphics.
As long as we have the platform open, the robot placed on the graph and an internet connection, the robot will be up and running.
How can I have an Olymp Trade Robot?
It is simple to access an Olymp Trade Robot for MT4.
We have one that is simple to use and has achieved excellent results.
You just have to register on a website and download the Olymp Trade robot.
Install the Olymp Trade Robot and leave the platform on, and it will work 24 hours.
The installation is very simple to do, and you only have to do it once, even if you close the platform or lose the internet connection, no problem, the Olymp Trade Robot is always installed.
Does the Olymp Trade Robot run on Mobile?
No, only the Desktop version of MT4 has the capacity to install and run robots, the MT4 mobile application does not have the necessary functions to allow any robot to run.
But who doesn’t have a computer? Can’t have the Olymp Trade Robot?
Well, in fact, you can, because there are some alternatives to be able to use the Olymp Trade Robot without having a computer.
One of the alternatives is to rent a VPS, install the MT4 and the robot inside this VPS and let it run.
There are still several companies that offer copy operations services, these services are paid, but for those who do not have and do not want to have a computer, it is an alternative.
One of the services I know and I use is Hokocloud.
Olymp Trade Robot: Show me the real results?
Yes, it is very important to see the results of a real account working.
We already know that the results in training or demo accounts are not the same as the results later in real accounts.
So it is very important that we can see what results the Olymp Trade Robot can achieve in real mode.
In the image below you can see a real account with the Olymp Trade Robot. Click on image to enlarge.
The above results are related to the week of March 15th to 22nd, that is, in the middle of the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 virus, where the markets were highly volatile and unstable.
The account is a real account at a brokerage with the same platform that Olymp Trade has, MT4.
As usual, past results and profits are not a guarantee of future results and profits.
Olymp Trade Robot: How Much Does It Cost?
The Olymp Trade Robot costs 19.99 USD per month, and our Olymp Trade referrals have a 50% discount, leaving them for 9.99 USD per month.
Anyone who wants to buy an annual license will have a 25% discount.
Monthly payments must be made by subscribing to Paypal or Credit Card.
Annual payments can be made by Paypal, Skrill, Neteller Credit Card or Bitcoin.
I already have an Account with Olymp Trade, can I use it to run the Robot?
No, your regular account on Olymp Trade does not allow you to use the Robot or even to transfer funds from one platform to the other since the MT4 platform belongs to 3rd part company.
You will need to perform the steps below in order to be able to start using the Olymp Trade Robot:
- Withdraw your funds from the regular Olymp Trade Platform.
- Uninstall all Olymp Apps and clean your browser cookies.
- Open a new MT4 Account on this LINK.
- Deposit again to use the Olymp Trade Robot.
Olymp Trade Robot: Can I try it for free?
The tests are exclusive to our Olymp Trade referrals. This means that the new MT4 Olymp Trade account must be open using our referral link.
To open an MT4 account at Olymp Trade follow the steps below:
- Clear your browsing/cookie history.
- Click THIS LINK and register.
- Confirm with our support the opening of an account to be able to test the Robot.
- Do not deposit before we confirm that the account is ok.
If you are our referral, you can test for 1 month, but you must still make a subscription on Paypal, and you can then cancel before the month ends and thus pay nothing.
Olymp Trade Robot: What are the Advantages?
The Olymp Trade Robot offers several advantages of which I highlight:
- It works 24 hours a day, so it increases the chances of finding good entries and thus obtaining a greater profit.
- The Robot does not make mistakes, such as making mistakes in the asset, or in the lot size, or in the direction of the operation. All those human errors that sometimes happen, especially when we are trying to open an operation quickly, do not happen with the robot.
- The Olymp Trade Robot can perform thousands of calculations per second, making it much more efficient to check the market and find entry and exit points for operations.
- The Olymp Trade Robot is not afraid or has feelings. How many times do we end up making mistakes out of fear? Or do we make bad decisions because we have little confidence? The robot is immune to feelings, always takes the attitude it was programmed to have.
- Risk and Profit. The Robot calculates the risks and the profits so that there is a balance. On the one hand, it tries to obtain the highest profit, and on the other, it tries not to take big risks so as not to put the account at risk.
Click on the image to see the MT4 platform at Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade Robot: Final Advice
Like any investment, using the robot also has risks.
Although it has had very good results, we never know how the market will look tomorrow.
Therefore, heed the following advice:
- Never invest money that you cannot lose. If there is always a risk, the money you use for investments has to be money that is lost does not harm your life.
- Allow time for the Olymp Trade Robot to show results. It is not in a week that he will assess whether he is good or bad. Any system can have an excellent week or a bad week. To evaluate the results it is important to let him work for 2 or 3 months, only then can we see the profits and the consistency that he can offer.
- The money you invest should be a value that you do not need to move in the coming months, to have time to see the results and analyze whether you want to continue. If you are going to use the money to withdraw at the end of the month, you may not even have a profit, as you will have to interrupt the Robot’s operation and strategy.
- The larger the account, the less risk it has, as it will have a greater trading margin. Having an account of 100 or 200 reais is very little for the volatility of the Forex market and the Olymp Trade Robot will have no trading margin to be able to work normally. This implies that with such small accounts the risk will be much greater.
If you are interested in trying out our Olymp Trade Robot or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Whether through our WhatsApp, email or leaving a comment below, we are always ready to help you.