What are Binary Options strategies?
They are sets of indicators or rules that allow you to have a plan to negotiate with Binary Options. This allows finding patterns in the market that facilitates decision making at the time of putting the operation.
What are the best Binary Options strategies?
There is no number #1 strategy, the perfect one. There are a number of factors such as the day, type of asset, time, and even the trader’s profile that influence the results of a strategy. So all of this goes into the equation.
Where do I find strategies for Binary Options?
On this site, you will find several strategies to use in Binary Options. We also have courses that complement the strategies.
Tips from our Professional Trader: 6 reasons to have 2 accounts
Do you know that you should work with more than 1 broker?
Check the 6 reasons why you should have account with at least 2 brokers:
- Each platform has its differences. If you try different platforms you may find those more suitable to your trading style.
- Each broker has his own payouts that keep changing during the day. If you want to open a trade and one offers 60% and the other 80%, you will choose the one with best payout, no?
- Sometimes the brokers close some assets, if you have just one account and you want to trade on that asset and it is closed, you will LOSE that trade, no?
- If there is an issue with your Broker’s platform, or they are updating it you’re not able to trade, unless you have another account with other broker.
- Deposits and withdraws. Brokers keep changing the deposit and withdraw methods, imagine you need cash fast and your withdraw system is closed at that moment on your broker, what do you do?
- Each platform has its owns indicators and trading tools, imagine you found a new stratey and it does not work on your broker because it uses an indicator that your broker does not offer.
Below you can find our main trader suggestions on brokers:
How Many Strategies Are There To Negotiate And Win With Binary Options?
There are lots of Binary Options Strategies.
Some are more technical and imply some time to learn, to read graphs and to understand one or another technical indicator, others are purely fundamental (connected to the market news) and they don’t imply understanding technical analysis.
I think most of the readers who will read this article are because they are beginners in Binary Options.
For this reason, I will only address some strategies, and try to explain as simple as possible. I see that some sites speak of dozens of strategies, using 3, 4 and 5 indicators for each.
I, being a trader for several years, I have difficulty understanding, I imagine someone who is a beginner in Binary Options …
Thus, the idea is to approach the main strategies of Binary Options in a simple way to understand and with few indicators, so that it is relatively easy for a beginner to understand and start practicing.
If, after understanding how to negotiate, you want to move to more technical and complicated situations is up to you.
I am of the opinion that sometimes the simplest is what gives us better results, as long as we do it the right way.
Rule number One of the Binary Options Strategies – none of the Strategies that exist are infallible. Neither is bad… well, some are even more than bad, they are awful ?.
Each trader must try some, test and realize which one is best suited to him.
Usually, people like to test with demo accounts and then use real accounts.
Many websites advise to always test yourself in Demo Accounts, and only after seeing results work with a real account.
I always test in Real Accounts, using as little value as possible.
I do so because when we test in Demo we are not afraid to lose because there is no real money involved, so we end up making decisions that will be different when we do it in real mode.
Therefore, many traders have good results in Demo and then in Real Accounts that does not happen.
However, both situations (test in Real Account or Demo Account) have their advantages and disadvantages. It should be you choosing the best method to learn.
When choosing a strategy you should exploit it to the fullest to become an expert and be able to make money.
It is important to realize that there are days when a certain strategy does not work because the market is not acting in a coherent way.
These days it is better not to negotiate. Normally after 3 missed deals the ideal is to stop and return the next day.
If the situation repeats, you should try another asset or use a different type of time interval that you were using with this binary options strategy.
Below is the list of binary options strategies that have already been published and can be consulted:
– Strategy ITM – Strategy made to be used in the platform of IQ Option or Olymp Trade.
– Simple Strategy – Simple strategy with few indicators and suitable for beginners who are still learning. It is the ideal strategy to start with because it is really simple to apply. It’s free for everyone, just download and use.
– Strategy of Supports and Resistances – Strategy based on daily supports and resistances.
– Follow trends – Strategy based on reading graphs and technical indicators. It is one of the most known and used.
– 60 Seconds Strategy – Very fast trades. One of the strategies whose fans are increasing in the world of binary options.
– Mixed Strategy – Put together the two main strategies in one to make it more effective.
In addition to the binary options strategies, it is necessary to have other knowledge to be able to have consistent results in this market.
It is fundamental to learn rules, to learn to have discipline, to have emotional control, in addition to all the technical knowledge in reading the graphs and indicators.
Only the right knowledge leaves a trader ready to make money consistently and durably.
Only with a strategy, even if it is the best strategy in the world, I bet he will not be a successful trader.
To learn more about courses that teach everything that is needed (up to 6 strategies, rules, discipline and emotional control) click HERE.
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to comment or contact me.