OptionRobot is another robot for binary options with some interesting points. One of them is that it can be tested. Yes, you can have a demo account for however long you want in order to test the various parameters to find the best setup. Keep on reading to know all the details!
OptionRobot, the robot that you can test for as long as you want
OptionRobot does not belong to a particular broker. The advantage of it not belonging to a broker is that it works with several brokers and we can select the one that we prefer.
OptionRobot is free. It does not require a license and has no associated costs. You simply register with the robot and then you can test it without making a deposit. Just select one of the brokerages that work in your country and open a demo account to test the robot. This way you can find the best settings for your best results with the robot.
When you find a winning combination, you just have to test it in a real account. If you don’t get results, it’s simple, you don’t open a real account and don’t lose money.
Tips from our Professional Trader: 6 reasons to have 2 accounts
Do you know that you should work with more than 1 broker?
Check the 6 reasons why you should have account with at least 2 brokers:
- Each platform has its differences. If you try different platforms you may find those more suitable to your trading style.
- Each broker has his own payouts that keep changing during the day. If you want to open a trade and one offers 60% and the other 80%, you will choose the one with best payout, no?
- Sometimes the brokers close some assets, if you have just one account and you want to trade on that asset and it is closed, you will LOSE that trade, no?
- If there is an issue with your Broker’s platform, or they are updating it you’re not able to trade, unless you have another account with other broker.
- Deposits and withdraws. Brokers keep changing the deposit and withdraw methods, imagine you need cash fast and your withdraw system is closed at that moment on your broker, what do you do?
- Each platform has its owns indicators and trading tools, imagine you found a new stratey and it does not work on your broker because it uses an indicator that your broker does not offer.
Below you can find our main trader suggestions on brokers:
Although everyday new robots for binary options appear, I confess that this is the first time I found a robot that is free and allows you to try it without risk, without having to make a deposit. Up until now, all the robots I’ve ever come across, and I’ve come across a lot of them, either could not be tested or had an associated cost (a license). Simply for these two reasons I thought it was worth analyzing and including this robot on the blog.
OptionRobot – Settings:
Click the image to enlarge it.
- OptionRobot offers a list of 9 brokers, although not all work in every country. You can choose from among those that are available in your country.
- The trade expiration times vary between a minimum of 1 minute up to a maximum of 1 hour. The available trade expiration times may vary from broker to broker. Also, at certain times of day, there may be fewer expiration times available, especially at night. This also results in fewer signals given by OptionRobot at certain times of the day.
- Currencies are the only available assets. As you can see in the image above there are 8 currency pairs available. As would be expected, they are the most used pairs by other robots and traders in general as well.
- OptionRobot has 6 different indicators that can be used individually or combined with each other. That is, there are lots of possible combinations of indicators, expiration times and currency pairs.
Find here all the other Binary Options Robots we offer.
Some Brokers don’t allow Robots but Signals. A signal works also like a robot, but it only gives you information about the trade. Then you need to put manually the trade on your account. If your broker does not allow Binary Options Robots or if you prefer Signals Check the offers we have to Binary Options Signals.
OptionRobot – Conclusion:
Since OptionRobot allows testing without depositing and without any commitment, I think it’s worth trying. My conclusion is that not having any associated risk, one should test it.
Opening an account is super fast and simple. Its use and configuration are very simple and easy to understand.
In just about one minute I opened the account, set up the robot, and set it operating in a demo account to see the results. The image below shows the results that I got in a short time in the demo account.
This demo account started at $1000 and in a short time reached $1530 with the configuration that I chose. You can do like I did, and test OptionRobot and see for yourself the results that you get in your account.
Test OptionRobot and give your results and your settings below in the comments.
One of the most used ways these days to send Binary Options Signals is via Telegram Channels. Clicking on the image, you can find a link to one of the Channels that offer Signals. The signals are free.
Remember that you should analyze the signals received before placing them and that the responsibility for using the signals is yours, so you should always use the signals wisely.
Many people are looking for Robots both automatic and semi-automatic. Although some have better results than others, my opinion is that the ideal is for you to learn to trade.
As I have stated many times, nobody cares as much about your account as you do. In the medium to long-term, I believe that a trader with some knowledge, discipline and a good strategy can achieve better results than the vast majority of Robots.
With half an hour a day to trade, you can achieve very positive results. See the actual results that my students are achieving with my free Course.
Those who don’t have the time to or the interest in learning should try out a Robot, otherwise, you can choose to learn.