Although it has the same name as another robot, the Binary Option Robot that has been reviewed on this blog, the BinaryOptionRobot is a totally different robot from the other one.
But in the end, this BinaryOptionRobot is a totally different system from all the other robots already reviewed on this blog.
Try for Free the New Binary Options Robot
Tips from our Professional Trader: 6 reasons to have 2 accounts
Do you know that you should work with more than 1 broker?
Check the 6 reasons why you should have account with at least 2 brokers:
- Each platform has its differences. If you try different platforms you may find those more suitable to your trading style.
- Each broker has his own payouts that keep changing during the day. If you want to open a trade and one offers 60% and the other 80%, you will choose the one with best payout, no?
- Sometimes the brokers close some assets, if you have just one account and you want to trade on that asset and it is closed, you will LOSE that trade, no?
- If there is an issue with your Broker’s platform, or they are updating it you’re not able to trade, unless you have another account with other broker.
- Deposits and withdraws. Brokers keep changing the deposit and withdraw methods, imagine you need cash fast and your withdraw system is closed at that moment on your broker, what do you do?
- Each platform has its owns indicators and trading tools, imagine you found a new stratey and it does not work on your broker because it uses an indicator that your broker does not offer.
Below you can find our main trader suggestions on brokers:
BinaryOptionRobot – Features:
– 100% free – Even though it is an independent robot, it is completely free. It makes its money from a percentage charged on the commissions that the brokerages earn with each trade that it places.
– Web platform – The BinaryOptionRobot works on a web platform so you don’t have to download it. You simply access your account through the link, enter the data and you are in.
– Fully Automatic – In the article on automatic vs semi-automatic robots I explain the difference between both. The BinaryOptionRobot is fully automatic. You configure it once and from then on it works alone. You just have to access the account the first time to set up the parameters that you want to use and from then on it works even if your computer is not turned on.
– Professional Traders – The BinaryOptionRob is made up of a team of professional traders who do their analysis and send the signals through the robot. The system is not an automatic mathematical algorithm; it is a group of people who work daily in search of the best trades.
– VIP account – The VIP account allows you to choose which traders will send signals for the robot to work in your account. It also allows you to choose the level of risk with which your account will trade. It further allows you to choose what timeframe you want to trade.
– Stop-Loss – One of the advantages of this BinaryOptionRobot is the possibility to set a maximum daily loss value. While some robots can empty an account overnight, this robot will only lose the value that you set as the maximum loss per day.
– Reverse Trading – You can choose to trade against the signals that traders send. For example: if they send a signal that the EUR/USD will drop, in your account an up trade will be placed.
– Maximum Daily Trades – You have the option of selecting a maximum number of trades per day.
--Deposits – The deposits methods are the ones that each broker uses. Since there are several brokers that work with the BinaryOptionRobot, you will be able to choose the brokerage that has the deposit methods that you prefer. Be aware that some brokerages may not operate in your country. If you have any questions, ask me.
Try one of the best platforms in the market: IQ Option
BinaryOptionRobot – The robot that is not a robot
😀 Sounds strange, but that’s what it is. In fact, the BinaryOptionRobot only has the platform that works as a robot, because it automatically places orders in your account.
However, the system is not an automatic mathematical algorithm; it is a group of people that send the signals to the BinaryOptionRobot that in turn places trades automatically in the investor’s account. These professional traders do a market analysis and place the orders on the system that sends them to the brokerages automatically and quickly.
The advantage of this system, compared to the signal systems that we are familiar with, is that you don’t waste time sending the signal then after receiving the signal you still have to manually place the trade in your account. The time it takes to place a trade manually with the other signal systems normally means that the price of the asset when you place the trade is already different from the price when the signal came out. This delay and resulting price difference result in a loss in a lot of trades. Here everything is automated, therefore the BinaryOptionRobot is known as a robot and not a signal system.
Here’s a video that explains how the BinaryOptionRobot works:
BinaryOptionRobot – Operation:
1 – Registration – Register for free and without needing to download any programs. Fill in the data and open the account.
2 – Deposit – You need to have a brokerage where you can deposit safely and without stress for the robot to trade. You can select one of the brokers that automatically appears or another from the list of existing brokers.
3 – Settings – You can configure the robot with several parameters, such as maximum loss, maximum daily trades, trading values, preferred assets, etc.
4 – Signals – The traders who work with the robot will start searching for signals to be sent to your account.
5 – Automatic trading – The BinaryOptionRobot uses the signals in your account by automatically placing trades without having to be connected to the internet or even having your computer on.
6 – Profits – Everything is done automatically, you just have to wait for the profits to appear.
Some Brokers don’t allow Robots but Signals. A signal works also like a robot, but it only gives you information about the trade. Then you need to put manually the trade on your account. If your broker does not allow Binary Options Robots or if you prefer Signals Check the offers we have to Binary Options Signals.