The table below is a Comparison of Brokers that operate in the Binary Options market. Our site only compares and analyzes the best and offers quality and updated information.
Click the REVIEW button to view the complete analysis that we have prepared for each broker.
All our reviews are recent and accurate in order to help make the best decision.
Comparison of Brokers Table
|CySEC||Yes / No|| |
10$ / 1$
|FinaCom||Yes / 100%|| |
10$ / 1$
|FinaCom||Yes / 50%|| |
10$ / 1$
|FMRRC||Yes / 80%|| |
10$ / 1$
|FMRRC||Yes / NO|| |
50$ / 2$
Tips from our Professional Trader: 6 reasons to have 2 accounts
Do you know that you should work with more than 1 broker?
Check the 6 reasons why you should have account with at least 2 brokers:
- Each platform has its differences. If you try different platforms you may find those more suitable to your trading style.
- Each broker has his own payouts that keep changing during the day. If you want to open a trade and one offers 60% and the other 80%, you will choose the one with best payout, no?
- Sometimes the brokers close some assets, if you have just one account and you want to trade on that asset and it is closed, you will LOSE that trade, no?
- If there is an issue with your Broker’s platform, or they are updating it you’re not able to trade, unless you have another account with other broker.
- Deposits and withdraws. Brokers keep changing the deposit and withdraw methods, imagine you need cash fast and your withdraw system is closed at that moment on your broker, what do you do?
- Each platform has its owns indicators and trading tools, imagine you found a new stratey and it does not work on your broker because it uses an indicator that your broker does not offer.
Below you can find our main trader suggestions on brokers:
The Comparison of Brokers’ table is interactive. Try it.
Other brokers are being analyzed and will be added to the table. However, of the dozens of brokers that exist, only the best are worthwhile and among the top, the differences are not very big.
Sometimes the decision of one over the other is details or promotions. This blog will also give you access to the best promotions, some that are exclusive.
The brokers included in the table are all regulated because as has been stated in previous articles, the protection of the traders and your money is important to this blog and to companies with integrity in this market.
The only way to be protected from bad situations is to deal with brokers who are regulated by an internationally recognized and credible body.
Every month the Comparison of Brokers in binary options table and each broker’s page (in the analysis/reviews page) will be updated, because this is a constantly evolving market and it is important to keep up with the changes and innovations that arise.
Users who register with brokers through this blog can receive several offers:
To find out if the broker you select is covered by some of these offers, see the analysis of the respective broker. Information about the offers is in the article.
After registering and before making your first deposit send me an email requesting the confirmation of the registration with the link that is valid.
After my validation, you can deposit to get free access to all the offers for the broker you have chosen.
If you have any doubt, don’t hesitate to contact our support team by webchat or any other channels available on the contact page.
This is one of the best Brokers