As I have discussed in several previous articles, binary options are regulated. However, there are many companies and people who are not honest in this market and who take advantage of it to make money dishonestly.
I often receive complaints against binary options brokers, and requests for help in recovering the money that a client can’t withdraw.
These complaints are almost always against binary options brokers that are not regulated.
In order to try to help people who have complaints against binary options brokers, or against any other company related to binary options, I decided to write this article where one can expose their situation so that I can try to help.
With these comments and responses, we also hope to prevent other people from being deceived by the same companies.
Tips from our Professional Trader: 6 reasons to have 2 accounts
Do you know that you should work with more than 1 broker?
Check the 6 reasons why you should have account with at least 2 brokers:
- Each platform has its differences. If you try different platforms you may find those more suitable to your trading style.
- Each broker has his own payouts that keep changing during the day. If you want to open a trade and one offers 60% and the other 80%, you will choose the one with best payout, no?
- Sometimes the brokers close some assets, if you have just one account and you want to trade on that asset and it is closed, you will LOSE that trade, no?
- If there is an issue with your Broker’s platform, or they are updating it you’re not able to trade, unless you have another account with other broker.
- Deposits and withdraws. Brokers keep changing the deposit and withdraw methods, imagine you need cash fast and your withdraw system is closed at that moment on your broker, what do you do?
- Each platform has its owns indicators and trading tools, imagine you found a new stratey and it does not work on your broker because it uses an indicator that your broker does not offer.
Below you can find our main trader suggestions on brokers:
Complaints against binary options brokers – What is it?
The idea is that people can leave in the comments a description of his situations in which they are in need of help in anything related to binary options brokers.
By leaving your complaints against binary options brokers in the comments you will help others who have the same problem. They can see how to get help from someone else who has been through a similar situation and has managed to resolve it.
We will use the comments as if they are a help forum.
See one of the best Brokers: IQ Option
Complaints against binary options brokers – How to avoid them?
The simplest way to avoid having complaints against binary options brokers is to choose a good broker. As I have explained in several articles, it is essential to choose a regulated broker.
Not only because they are more reliable, but also because being regulated (preferably in Europe) we have a way to complain to the regulators.
This is the simplest way to avoid problems: always work with regulated brokers.
Check if there are many negative reviews about the broker on the best-known sites and forums. If there are a lot of negative reviews, it is best to not choose this broker.
Check the offers (bonuses and others), if they seem too good to be true, it is because they are usually hiding something.
Complaints against binary options brokers – How can I help?
When you leave your complaint, I will try to find out if the broker in question is serious and whether it has had recent problems or complaints.
I will try to help, letting you know where and how you can complain, and how you can place more pressure on the broker to resolve your problem.
Ideally, we should try to resolve the situation directly with the broker. It is necessary to know what to say and how to pressure the broker to look at your problem and try to resolve it before there is an escalation of the situation.
Most brokers don’t like negative reviews, especially when the client has a case and can prove that it is the broker’s fault.
This is a strategy that, if used well, usually has results.
I’ve helped people recover their money simply by knowing how to pressure the broker.
It is easier if the broker is regulated because by knowing where to complain it is easy to apply pressure. In the case of an unregulated broker, the situation is more complicated, but not impossible.
Complaints against binary options brokers – Step 1
If you have a complaint, just leave your comment below explaining your problem. After reading it and investigating the problem, I will communicate directly in the comments to try to help in the resolution of your problem.
Don’t forget to include the name of the broker and explain the problem clearly and succinctly.