It makes sense that 99% of trading action happens in the Traderoom. However, the IQ Option website has a few interesting corners too that traders might overlook. Find our 8 reasons to visit IQ Option Website.
Let’s inspect the official IQ Option website and see how the broker’s digital storefront can be useful for traders.
IQ Option website overview
The website is mobile-friendly and supports 17 languages.
The website consists of different sections and includes:
- Broker’s offers and conditions
- Detailed information about instruments and assets
- Trading tools
- Additional info about the company
What are the 8 reasons to visit IQ Option Website?
Let’s take a closer look.
1 – Offers
When on the IQ Option website for the first time, it’s enough to scroll down to get an understanding of what the broker has in store. Using the panel under the fold, one can check out the basic conditions for trading different instruments, as well as the assets’ current prices and latest performance.
To find out costs involved, go to the For Traders section in the upper panel. In the Trading Specifications tab, you’ll find out spreads, leverage, custodial fees, and overnight funding conditions for each asset.
For more detailed information on trading instruments, users may proceed to the Trade section and check the Top Gainers and Top Losers compilations, stock collections, collections by industries, and other information depending on the instrument.
The full Terms and conditions are available in the footer.
2 – Instruments and assets
The website stores detailed information on each and every asset on the platform. This includes:
- Trading conditions: spreads (if applicable), leverage, traders’ sentiment, buy/sell price, trading hours, etc.
- Analysis: buy/sell price, actual and previous performance, forecasts, related news, etc. SWOT analysis is available for stocks: one can check a compilation of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats without being distracted by third-party resources. To view the detailed asset’s portfolio, simply click on it right from the main page.
3 – FAQ
One of the most valuable sections of the IQ Option website is the answers to popular questions. When you are confused about something, it makes sense to visit the FAQ section first.
The answers are grouped into 6 categories: general questions, trading questions, questions about deposits and withdrawals, and account and verification questions.
You can search for the answer by category or use the search bar.
4 – Education
IQ Option offers free educational materials both on the platform and on the website. The website materials are accessible even if you are not registered with the broker. They include:
- Educational videos. These short (about 1 minute) videos cover the basics of trading, for example, how to start forex trading, popular technical indicators explainers, candlestick patterns, etc.
- Blog. IQ Option analysts run a trading blog, where they cover a particular asset or a currency pair, explain different trading strategies, big market events and how to profit from them, and so on.
5 – Trading tools
The IQ Option website’s contents are not solely informational. Go to the For Traders section to access the following tools for technical and fundamental analysis:
- Two types of trading calendars. The economic calendar displays the upcoming events that can possibly influence the markets. The earnings calendar shows the earnings release forecasts.
- Historical quotes. Here, you can select a desired asset and check how its price changed over a certain period of time.
6 – Deposits and withdrawals from the IQ Option website
Depositing funds with IQ Option can be done through their trading platform or directly through the website. Go to For Traders -> Deposits & Withdrawals to check the available payment options and applied fees.
The minimum amount for deposit is 10 USD, or an equivalent in other currencies.
7 – Contacts
Go to About Us -> Contact Us if you are looking for the company’s email or phone number. IQ Option has phone numbers for different countries (including toll-free), and the support speak 17 languages.
8 – Information about the company
If you’re curious about the events and charities the broker is involved with, visit IQ Option’s hall of fame in the About Us section. It stores the company’s mentions in the media, awards, reports on their charitable foundation activities, and more.
The IQ Option website is a vast library of trading insights that can be of great use for traders, both existing and potential. If you are an IQ Option trader already, use the website for analysis and decision-making. If you are not on board yet, browsing the website will help you wrap your head around the conditions, understand the fees, and decide whether or not you’re ready to join.
If you enjoyed the post: 8 reasons to visit IQ Option website, please comment and share.
Suggested posts for You:
IQ Option Official Site